We will be holding Rookie Camp for all new members of the Bridgemen Thursday, July 12th from 9:00-5:00. We will all meet in the LHS Cafeteria at 9:00am. Do not be late!!!! Please take a look at the following info.
- We will be outside so wear light color clothing and tennis shoes.
- You will need a three ring binder with your show music in sheet protectors. If you don’t have your music yet we will give you a copy at Camp.
- Please wear sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses.
- Start drinking a lot of water NOW! It is proven that it takes our body several days to get hydrated properly.
- Get outside before Thursday! Get out in the hear so your body can start getting acclimated.
- You will need your instrument. Make sure that it is in proper working order and you have plenty of reeds, slide grease, valve oil, etc…
- If you play trumpet, mellophone, baritone, tuba, bass clarinet or bari sax and have not already checked out your instrument, it will be issued to you that day. Remember there is a $20 rental fee to get your instrument.
- YOU MUST HAVE A PAIR OF BASEBALL BATTING GLOVES for rehearsals if you play a brass instrument. Do not get football or baseball gloves that have the “tacky” grip. You will not be allowed to have your horn outside if you do not have these gloves when your horn is issued.
- Lunch will be provided.