In your child’s trip account is money that you deposited for the Hollywood trip. This trip has been cancelled, but we are planning a big trip for Spring 2021. Use the form below to tell us what you would like us to do with that money. This form can only be completed by the parent or legal guardian of the student (as listed in the school system records).

Request for Money from Hollywood Trip