Here is the information that I have at this moment.

  • School is closed Wednesday and Thursday.  A decision will be made about Friday once roads and power outages are accessed on Thursday.
  • A decision will made on the football game Thursday as well.  I will get the information out to you on Facebook, Remind and the website assuming we have power.
  • I will know whether the contest is still on by 3:00pm today.  My thinking is that it will probably be cancelled but I will let you know as soon as I know.