All students and parents/chaperones that will be attending the Fall 2021 Orlando trip will need to go online and register with Group Travel Network for our trip. This will get all of our students into the system for the trip and also allow you to purchase travel insurance through a third party provider. You can download the instructions from the link below. This needs to be done by Friday, May 21st, 2021.
Some important things to know when registering:
- A parent or guardian must register the student.
- Once the adult creates the account, you will add your student as a “Traveler”.
- Only pay through this site if you are buying trip insurance. For students, there are two insurance choices for “Quad” rooms: Standard travel insurance for $27 or Enhanced travel insurance for $41.
- All other payments (all except the optional insurance) will be made directly to the Lowndes High Band Boosters (by check sent to band’s P.O. Box or thru LHS online school store https://lowndes.revtrak.net/lhs-band-boosters/band-boosters-band-fee/ .)
- Parent, please use your email address, not your students school email. This will allow us to send emails to you on any updates for the trip.
- All students will select “Quad” for room type. Again, there are two insurance choices for “Quad” rooms: Standard travel insurance for $27 or Enhanced travel insurance for $41.
- When you are done with your registration you will get a message saying “your registration is not complete until a payment is made”…IGNORE THIS!!!!!! Once we send trip payments to the travel company, it will update your account at that time.