Please plan on visiting Panda Express on August 28th from 11:00am-11:00pm. Please print off the ticket on the link and present to them when you order. We will receive 20% of all sales. Please go out and support the Georgia Bridgemen.
Please take a moment to go over the following reminders about protocol for Friday night ball games
- When we wear our band uniform it is the complete uniform. Shirts are tucked in, bow ties are fastened, etc… No partial uniform.
- When we wear our band uniform we do not wear makeup, fingernail polish, etc…Small stud earrings are okay but the director will use his discretion with this policy. No watches, bracelets.
- Long black socks are what is required. No ankle socks.
- Hair must be able to fit up under the hat. If you have color in your hair and it shows under the hat, you will not be allowed to march.
- Pants must be hemmed to where the bottom cuffs of the pants touch the shoelaces of the shoe. I know this seams crazy but it is the only way to have a uniformed look on the field.
- New, white gloves are required. They can be purchased for $3 in the uniform room.
- Parking will be a nightmare Friday night. Band students should try to park in bus parking behind the school.
- If you are being picked up by a parent Friday night after the game, you must be picked up in front of the school at Sear’s Plaza. You have 30 minutes after the conclusion of the game to be picked up.
- Warm-Up for the band is behind the band room at 6:45pm. Fully dressed, instrument in hand, ready to go.
- We do not eat or drink in our band uniform. We will provided the students with water but we do not allow any other type of beverage. This includes the flavor packs you can put in water.
We are pleased to announce that we will be hosting our Future Georgia Bridgemen Color Guard and Dance Camp on the campus of Lowndes High School, September 9th from 9:00am-4:00pm. Registration will take place in the LHS Cafeteria. This is an awesome opportunity for Pre-K through 8th grade to come and have a fun filled day of dance and color guard technique. All participants will receive lunch and a t-shirt and will have a chance to perform at the Community Pep Rally on October 12th.
Future Bridgemen Color Guard and Dance Camp
Lowndes Band Fall Calendar 2017 Clink the link to print a calendar with our Fall Schedule.